- Sales and Support
- About us
- New Equipment
- Telescopic Booms
- Scissor Lifts
- Diesel Scissor Lifts
- Electric Scissor Lifts
- Runabout™ Vertical Mast
Aerial Work Platforms
(Push Around Lifts)
(Push Around Material Lifts)
(Trailer-Mounted Cherry Picker)
- Light Towers (Not CE)
- Used Equipment
Visit www.terex.com to see the entire range of equipment offered by Terex.
Designed to meet demands of high rise indoor spaces
• Reaches 13.75 m (45 ft 1.5 in) of working height in less than 70 seconds.
• Driveable at full height.
• Compact dimensions of 1.19 m (3 ft 11 in) width, compact footprint of just 2.44 m (8 ft) long, and 1.88 m (6 ft 2 in) unit height with folded guardrails, allow the GS™-4047 to easily pass through standard double doors.
• A 91 cm (3 ft) extension deck allows workers and tools to utilize the maximum amount of platform workspace.
• Great productivity thanks to 25% gradient to get up slopes and loading ramps.
• A new 24 V 300 Ah battery pack offers more power for elevation and translation and enables the operator to operate for a full eight-hour work shift.
• New SmartLink™ control system offers the operator the choice of two lift speeds based on the work environment and the application. The joystick is used for drive and steer only making it very simple to use. In addition, SmartLink™ allows for improved troubleshooting with new grouped fault codes, easier battery charge detection and user-friendly machine adjustments.
• Easy to drive with front-wheel drive and zero inside turning radius for excellent manoeuvrability in tight spaces and narrow aisles.
• The four-wheel braking system combines dual rear spring, hydraulically-released brakes with dual front wheel hydraulic dynamic braking, making the unit extremely responsive.
• Swing-out battery box and power module trays allow easy access to engine components for convenient service.